May 23, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1000
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.0
ISO Speed 100

Lake Erie

Did I keep off the jetty?? :)

It was a gorgeous summer day on Lake Erie. The boat didn't go out, but it was a great day to slowly breathe life in..

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice looking jetty with the green growing on it. No, you didn't keep off the jetty and that sign makes it an interesting shot. I also like the sail boat out of focus in the background. Glad you were able to breathe life in today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, you follow rules, I doubt it! LOL Great shot! Love that you were able to enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you didn't keep off the jetty. I'm sure you walked past that sign and did a little dance on the rocks. It's okay. I'm one that likes to go outside the lines or stir the pot on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shot. I hope you went on the jetty, just a little, anyway!

    ReplyDelete