July 9, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/320
Av( Aperture Value ) 14.0
ISO Speed 400

Surf's Up!

A popular surfing spot - Smuggler's Cove in Oswald West State Park, OR. Most views were covered by fog this morning.

The ISO speed was an accident, in case you were wondering. I was previously shooting in the forest and had to bump it up. I knew I would forget to change it back!!

5 comments:

  1. Love this photo. The misty look is incredible and the placement of the surfer is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the surfer. Exellent shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hauntingly mysterious shot. This is a picture that I could see being a poster, or a calendar page, or in a book. Absolutely beautiful.

    P.S. - I love Oswald West State Park - one of my favorites. I have many pictures from there ... but none as wonderful as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love the contrast of the board

    ReplyDelete