January 15, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/40
Av( Aperture Value ) 3.5
ISO Speed 100

Continuing on my path...

Yes, today's post is an extension of yesterday's post. Turns out the weather was awful today, and I was feeling very much under the weather myself, and I didn't get a chance to get out and shoot today. So since I got a number of decent shots yesterday in the outdoors, I thought I'd continue the thought for today.

Today I met with a lovely doctor and made a big decision about my treatment plan. And today I finally feel like I can see the light at the end of the..... bridge :)

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome, have you tried a vignette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I've taken a LOT of pictures of that bridge over the years but this one blows them all away. Awesome shot. And the analogy's not bad either. ;)

    We'll have to meet up in person one of these days and go walking and picture-taking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job here, and talk about a photo with meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. The lighting is great. It can be difficult to balance the bright light outside, and the darkness under the bridge. You did it extremely well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Don!

    Andrew - I do believe I have a slight vignette on this - I used a lightroom preset which I believe adds a small vignette. But yes, I believe maybe even more of one might add to the leading lines.

    TN - you betcha - lets get out and shoot while the weather window is decent - you should be able to contact me through email if you go to my profile.

    Steve - It was pretty difficult to balance the light - I really had to tweak alot in pp both with the preset, and then some!

    ReplyDelete