Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/50Av( Aperture Value ) 3.5
ISO Speed 100
A meeting in the garden
Today I met fellow daily photo blogger Susan a.k.a. toledonative for a photographic outing. What better way to spend a Monday afternoon doing what we love? Walking around in freezing cold temps until our feet and hands get numb! In any case, not ideal weather for shooting, but perfectly ideal for connecting with a new friend. Thanks, Susan, for hanging out! I can't wait to see what you post!
For me, it was between a few - but this one was one of my favorites by far. I varied it in PP a few different ways, but for this post, I am going with the color version for a bit of warmth. I did use my tripod, and when I took this shot, I was still able to feel my feet and face. (see my Flickr photostream for variations and some other favorites from today).

Great choice! You took some really great shots today! I stole your bridge reflection idea for my choice today - turn about is fair play! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for braving the cold temps and icy ground today - I had a great time! We'll have to go back when it's warmer and the ducks aren't so skittish.
Wow. Awesome framing, lines, composition, and color! Everything is right with this image :)
ReplyDeleteBut an incredible shot, so maybe a little bit of frost bite was worth it.
ReplyDeleteIt's great you two have met. It's fun going with a friend and fellow shutterbug. I do like this shot. The wood, the repeating arches. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThis is spectacular. I love the arches, the stone, the wood. A great subject to photograph. I like your colors and composition.
ReplyDelete