Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/100Av( Aperture Value ) 1.4
ISO Speed 200
My Lollipop
Another fun trip to yet another doctor today. Not exactly pleasant. Afterward it felt like I deserved a lollipop... I called my friend Diane and she and I went out for a late lunch. I wanted my "lollipop" to be an authentic Lebanese gyro. I have been craving gyros - they don't make them in the PacNW like they do here, so I went and got my lollipop - and then some. Made another stop at Anderson's general store and grabbed something to wash down the lollipop!

I think that wine bottles make for interesting subjects - they are richly colorful, sometimes shiny, with interesting designs, etc. I liked this shot because of the rich red color, the repetitiveness and pattern of the bottles in this display. I shot with a narrow DoF - because I am STILL loving my 50mm 1.4 lens and it's just so much fun to shoot with. Most of all I loved the bokeh at the bottom. Thanks to Martin, the sommelier at the Anderson's for helping me - he even almost seemed flattered when I asked if I could photograph him. Thank's Martin for being a sport and for enjoying your work!

Love the bokeh at the bottom. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteI really like the bottles.
ReplyDelete