January 14, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/25
Av( Aperture Value ) 11.0
ISO Speed 100

A walk in the park

Today's photo was inspired by a fellow photo-blogger toledonative and the beautiful black and white taken at Wildwood MetroPark in Toledo, Ohio.

I went to Wildwood today - the sun was out for a little while, but by the time I got there, the clouds came in. There are wonderful photo opportunities in this metropark - especially on a day like today, when not too much of a crowd. It was very peaceful, and full of wildlife. I believe that coming here after a fresh snowfall would make for some beautiful scenery!

My stock lens 18-55 came out with me today. Light was a little flat, so I spent a little time in PP to warm up this shot.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't warm it up too much. The snow makes the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Beautiful! It reminds me of the movie Bridges of Madison County! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful composition, I can't get over how effective that line is! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! My bridge! I love that park for photo ops - I have a feeling I'll be there a lot this year! Today was just too gray though. Great shot!

    Wait, what? My pic is not on the accolade wall at Monochrome Weekend. Is it? I didn't see it there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bad, TN - I could have sworn I saw it up there last week!

    ReplyDelete