f/1.4
ISO: 100
Another reflection (cheat)
OK, so it was a long drive from Minnesota to Ohio, and I didn't have a chance to take any photographs today - so here is another reflection shot from yesterday. It's the inside of the Gonda building of the Mayo Clinic. The architecture here was beautiful, and so I picked a few lines and curves that I liked, and included a reflection of the outside on the glass wall.
It's been a very long week, and I am ready to chill! Not to mention, I am having a lot of difficulty without my computer, and it's very frustrating not having the tools that I need (including a mouse). I hope to get back in the game here soon with a new computer!

How fitting that a place of physical healing like the Mayo Clinic truly embraces the entire being and provides beautiful things to look at that help center and heal the mind and soul as well.
ReplyDeleteThis latest shot from the Mayo Clinic really drives that home for me - they don't just hide those places away in special areas - it looks like they truly embrace that philosophy throughout their complex. Just reinforces their well-deserved reputation for me.
It's amazing to me that you're taking the time to post while you're there. I give you big brownie points for that alone. Don't worry whether your photos are good enough. They're fine. Remember, photography is something you enjoy. Hang on to that and do it as often as you can.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if I don't like the architectural lines in this better than the reflection.
ReplyDeleteShh, don't tell sometimes i cheat too, i just don't bring attention to it.