Another cheat today - yes, another cheat. I am admitting it. For those who have been following, I have been having difficulty lately because I broke my laptop, and haven't had my tools or my ability to post effectively.
Well, I am happy to say that I am writing this from my new computer. I got me an HP - all the bells and whistles, great processor, lots o' RAM and pretty big hdd, I know... you're probably thinking, well, why didn't she get a Mac? I just can't bring myself to the mac book. God knows I've tried... I've been a Microsoft gal for a long long time and I can't seem to break myself of the habit. The fact that I know Microsoft inside and out has put bread on my table for many years. So here I am, doing what I do best.
It's late, and I'm a few glasses of wine in, but I will continue tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to shoot today. I'm hoping that my apps are compatible with this 64 bit windows 7. But for now, it's good to have my own window to the world, a mouse, and tomorrow - my camera in hand.

Glad to hear you finally have a computer!! I'm not a Mac gal either! Although my broken laptop is a Mac... :) Cheats are okay every once in awhile! I cheated today too, for yesterday's picture! It happens!
ReplyDeleteHey, congratulations on the new laptop. I hope it does everything you want it to. Now get out there and start shootin'!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice to see a "proper" tree for once, and not one covered with snow and ice :-)
ReplyDeleteComgratilations with the new laptop. I'm with you on the Mac. I have one(an iMac), but never use it. It was the biggest "so what?" in my life.
I use a Mac :)
ReplyDeleteI like the picture though, there's a lot to look at!
Great shot!
ReplyDeleteWoo! Congrats on the new machine! Macs are great for some things but their price just isn't justified for what I use a computer for.
I don't know what apps you use but I beta-tested Windows7 last summer and found zero compatibility issues with things I use. The Gimp worked fine, for example. ymmv
PC here as well, but I've also used macs for years. I like Macs for somethings and PCs for others. I'm on my linux laptop right now.
ReplyDeleteMay you be inspired on your photography tomorrow.