Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/100Av( Aperture Value ) 1.4
ISO Speed 200
Indoor waterfalls
I guess the shower was the closest I could get to a waterfall today - water... gravity... a camera... time to get creative when stuck indoors! :)
It was snowing and too cold to be outdoors today, not to mention I am without a car for the time being. I spent much of the day installing software on my laptop, and I am happy to say that I am back in the game with Lightroom, and can now edit to my heart's content. Time did waste away, and it was probably 4:00 by the time I actually got into this waterfall!

I like it - do you think if you used some artificial lighting, you could get a faster shutter speed without bumping your ISO too much? I love seeing really crisp water shots.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny what effect a photo has on your brain? As soon as I saw your post I thought of the movie Psycho.
ReplyDeleteSince it's raining here, I'm going to need ideas for indoor shots! Glad you are up and running again!!
ReplyDeleteI really like this!
AWESOME SHOT!
ReplyDeleteWow! I like this one a lot. It's amazing how many every day items are around us that are beautiful. Many times I don't even see them until somebody else does. You captured an everyday item, and brought out it's beauty.
ReplyDelete