Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/25Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
Another threshold
Today is a cheat... {sigh}. I was not feeling very well today, and didn't get out to shoot. A bit of discomfort with pain that I'm not really accustomed to. I'm sure I will be faced with all sorts of side effects during my treatment.
This photo was taken the other day during my outing with toledonative. It was one of my favorite photos of the day, so I thought I'd share - even though from a re-run photo shoot. Sometimes I might have to break my own rules ;) Hopefully I will be able to step through the threshold of this pain, and have more good days than bad days.

Ooooh! You nailed it! None of my shots of this gate came out nearly as good! Well done!
ReplyDeleteRules are made to be broken. And besides - it's YOUR blog and YOUR life - you get to make the rules!
Hang in there - it will indeed be rough for a while, but know you have the strength to endure and triumph in the end.
Awesome shot! Sweet point of view and DoF.
ReplyDeleteAnd in answer to your question, I use iMovie. Or Windows Movie Maker if I put a post together at the school.
ReplyDeleteThis shot really came out nice. Don't worry about your posts. Remember it's supposed to be fun. Take lots of photos on the days you do feel well, then you'll have a good sized batch to draw from.
ReplyDeleteso beautiful, love the curves and angle.
ReplyDeletehang in there; hope you're feeling better today.
ReplyDeleteHey Yo, I hope you are feeling better today. I decided to make your photoblog (which is awesome) one of my "Home Tabs" so each morning I can see what you've done and how you're doing. I hope you continue to find the strength and inspriation to keep up the great work. Your "brother of another mother", Jeff
ReplyDelete