Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1000Av( Aperture Value ) 3.5
ISO Speed 100
The Iron Tree
The tree of life sculpture at the Toledo Botanical Garden - one of my favorite sculptures in the garden. It's three dimensional - almost like a puzzle piece. As you approach the sculpture, the tree changes shape and form as you perceive the two structures from different directions and distances. As with the tree of life, and how you perceive its meaning. To me, the tree of life represents unity.
This Monochrome concept came from Aileni at The Monochrome Weekend

This is an outstanding photo. It's perfect for black and white.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Perfect candidate for black & white, as James said.
ReplyDeleteVery nice monochrome, Yolanda!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so cool! I agree with the others, it's great in mono too.
ReplyDeletethe tree of life... so many interpretations... love it!
ReplyDeleteFascinating.
ReplyDeleteThat's says a lot. Excellent observational photo.
ReplyDeleteI like this. Your photo makes me want to go and look at it.
ReplyDeleteYou captured it perfectly! It's all about the angle with that sculpture and it normally defeats me - great job!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photo,bravo
ReplyDeleteFascinating sculpture, well photographed
ReplyDeleteWhee! Congrats! You made the Monochrome Weekend Wall! Woo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a sculpture in a park. Your photo is great. At first I thought it was some technique (I was trying to figure out what!) until I read that it was a sculpture.
ReplyDelete