Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/320Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
Getting into the swing
What is it about swings on a playground that instantly takes you back to childhood? I can't seem to resist the swing whenever I see one. I don't think it can ever stop being fun - swinging as high as you can, wind in your hair, and feeling carefree - like a kid again!

Heh - the kids always think it's funny when I swing for a bit when I'm on recess duty. I gave my 7th grade class a 10 minute extra recess on the last day of school before break and every single swing was full of 12 and 13 year olds (girls and boys) having a blast! It was so nice to see them just enjoy themselves instead of trying to be "cool" and aloof.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of the swing!
I recognize that swing. Same kind we had in grade school. Many a skinned knee seeing who could jump the farthest.
ReplyDelete