April 25, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/400
Av( Aperture Value ) 1.8
ISO Speed 200


Baptized

Today was a special day for Holly, husband Dan and their baby girl who was baptized today. I have mentioned Holly in a few of my blog posts, and all the little adventures we've been having lately. Baby girl has been with us for those adventures, and I couldn't help but think about how she, although an innocent bystander, technically has broken the law with us ;). (Well, we haven't broken the law every time). I'm sure all was forgiven today as she was submerged, and born again in the eyes of God.

8 comments:

  1. What a precious picture! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice and usage of the white vignette. I like the soft focus too. A very moody (not like, dark moody, just moody, you know?) shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot Yolanda...very soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture. Such innocence and tenderness shown in this single hand ... Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice image, Yolanda and how wonderful that she was baptized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You amazingly capture the precious details! Thank you! As for the adventures with the babe, lets say... I hope she learn from us to jump off the beaten path from time to time for a fresh perspective and take time to appreciate life. It has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great one!! You captured such a special moment, in a unique way. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete