April 12, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/50
Av( Aperture Value ) 14.0
ISO Speed 100

Duck Crossing

The water was a little high at Wildwood - this was shot a few days ago. This trail was closed, but I had to have a closer look, so I went walking through the flooded plain anyway. (scroll two posts down)..

I did spend most of the day at Wildwood today (again)... I didn't bring my camera. I also forgot my walking shoes! My friend Monica picked me up to go walking, and didn't realize that I left my walking shoes at home until we arrived at the park. I ended up walking several miles in my pali-Hawaii sandals. Not exactly practical walking shoes, but another nice day in the park, I would have gone barefoot.

5 comments:

  1. The line looks awesome. I like the duck, too. The boardwalk reminds me of those at Yellowstone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you got out for a walk, camera or no. This shot really reminds me of a local wildlife refuge. It has boardwalk sections of trail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are getting out and about! I wish it would stop raining here long enough for a walk. I could use some fresh air! Great shot, I love the angle, where the duck is on the board walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the line goes from left to the right of the shot! Very nice composition and a bird adding something else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boardwalk line gives the photo a lot of depth. I like this one a lot. The duck makes the shot.

    ReplyDelete