April 6, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/160
Av( Aperture Value ) 2.2
ISO Speed 100


Covered Bridge at Wildwood

Another warm and sunny day - met my friend Holly at Wildwood and walked a few miles wearing not-so-comfy shoes. Either way, my energy level has been up, so I will take my miles whenever and however I get them! We saw many deer today too!

I have photographed this bridge before, this time tried a different angle, using the 50mm and went for a shallow DoF for a different effect.

6 comments:

  1. What a neat place to take a walk....or a photo. I like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shallow DOF really works well on this Yolanda! I like the sepia tone too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! I'm glad you are feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn! I was in a covered bridge yesterday and I was thinking of trying a similar shot but I didn't. I like the way you think. This is really good.

    ReplyDelete