April 9, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/500
Av( Aperture Value ) 3.5
ISO Speed 100

Weekend Reflection at the Manor House

Another day at Wildwood. The flood plain was flooded - I stayed on the higher ground and explored the manor house. Since it's the weekend, I was especially looking for reflections for the Weekend Reflection meme. I couldn't hope to find a reflection on the flood plain - the water was like chocolate milk!

*This reflection is inspired by Weekend Reflections thanks to James at Newtown Area Photo. Click on the link to see other wonderful reflection shots!

14 comments:

  1. The lines are awesome, and the way the reflection kind of breaks them up is so cool! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent reflection! I love the intricate designs formed by the architecture as well as the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool shot. I like the ironwork - it's very intricate and beautiful - like your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I'm hoping the weather holds so I can get back to Wildwood this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reflections on the windows.. and this ironwork is perfect. Great shot.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! I sooo often shoot with stats like that! Really freezes it, yes?

    What I like here is all the lines. I am a real sucker for geometry, both IRL and in photography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But you did find a very pretty window off of which there was a reflection, I do like how it is framed with the ironwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. I love the wrought iron work. Nice capture.
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this, the composition is great, so are the light and the subject. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a clever photo, well thought out with the trees and the ironwork working so well together. And thank you for the technical details too

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very wonderful photo - I love the wrought iron railing that is reflected too. It makes the picture doubly interesting.

    ReplyDelete