April 26, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/800
Av( Aperture Value ) 1.8
ISO Speed 100


Tree Blossoms

This is the tree in the yard that has pink blossoms. I don't know what kind of tree it is. There is another tree that has white blossoms. Don't know what kind of tree it is either. All I know is that the blossoms are so beautiful, and as they are falling off the trees, it is like pink and white snow falling. The blossoms are almost gone and soon they will be all green. I wish they could have blossoms all summer!

The day got away from me today - the sun came out in the afternoon, so I figured I'd capture the pink blossoms before they were all gone.

6 comments:

  1. So delicate and pretty! I don't know what they are either but they make me sneeze!

    So glad the rain has stopped. Although my grass grew several inches overnight apparently. Time to mow very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DOF! I'm missing all my tree blossoms, they feel off almost a month ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Connecticut our streets are lined with these
    magnificent trees. I believe they are Japanese
    cherry trees. They are usually in full bloom the first week of May, however, like yours, they are a few weeks early this year. They are
    truly one of Gods most beautiful gifts. The pink clusters of flowers are the most spectacular pink of all. The white flowering
    trees are probably the beautiful pear trees-
    perfectly shaped like a pear.
    Your photo is wonderful, showing the close up
    of the clusters and the soft color in the back
    round. I am impressed w/your photo and God.
    L,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo! We have the same trees, which we call 'flowering cherry'. I do believe their more proper name might very well be Japanese Cherry!

    Either way, I call them 'GORGEOUS'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, Yolanda. I love those pink blossoms against the blue sky - one of my favorite kinds of composition.

    I'm just arriving to your blog for the first time and read your piece "A New Year." I hope things are going well for you. I'm an 8 1/2 year cancer survivor. I appreciate how precious each day is. We're also "neighbors" - I live in Portland.

    I'll be back to visit!

    ReplyDelete