Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/800Av( Aperture Value ) 2.8
ISO Speed 100
Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Really, it is Willy Wonka's... :) Each time I pass this factory I think about the chocolate factory, and maybe, just maybe, inside this broken down building is a world of pure imagination and chocolate!
This is actually the former Toledo Edison Acme power plant. It is being cleaned up, parts of it torn down, in order to build up a proposed marina district on the east side of the Maumee River.

What a great shot! My shot today has windows and bricks too but yours is much cleaner I think. Now I'm going to have the Willy Wonka song in my head all night! ;)
ReplyDeleteOompa, Loompa, oompadeedoo ... uh oh, this is all your fault!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this old building! Absolutely mesmerizing. I have a thing for old buildings = none around here so cool as this though!
Old buildings are great!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot Yolanda! And because of what Clytie said I now have that stuck in my head! LOL
ReplyDelete