April 14, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/4000
Av( Aperture Value ) 2.5
ISO Speed 100


Vibrant Hydrant

One of the many painted fire hydrants found in downtown Ann Arbor, MI painted by students - one of 39 I believe. Another beautiful day to walk around the streets of Ann Arbor, and lunch al fresco!

8 comments:

  1. That's cool! I like urban art like that when it's truly creative instead of destructive, like gang tagging and stupid crap like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I wish Redding would do something like that! Instead they arrested a guy for cleaning them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Yolanda. I like the lighting but I really like the guy in the background walking away and the short dof. The fact that you caught him really adds to the shot IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe we both shot in A2 today!! I actually DID find a couple of fairy doors - but I do want to go back sometime and find more of them! Apparently we missed the official fairy door walk on Easter morning. I ALMOST shot that very same fire hydrant! Too funny. Great shot and I agree with Mike Simmons - the guy walking away really makes it an interesting shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the photo more than the fire hydrant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another form of street art, which I happen to love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this hydrant. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete