April 20, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/250
Av( Aperture Value ) 1.4
ISO Speed 400

Taking Chance

Went to visit my friend Nicole this afternoon - she lives just north in Michigan in the country. This is her horse, Chance. He was big, and a little intimidating to me... but yes, I rode him. Well... let's just say I sat on him and we walked around a little ;) ....hint - see my Flickr

5 comments:

  1. Chance looks like a gentleman. Very nice portrait of him! That's an interesting straight-on shot. Nice shot of you on him on your Flickr too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His expression is heartwarming very much.
    His character seems to be handed down to me, too.

    It is splendid photography.

    From the Far East.
    Best regards.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful portrait of a gentle looking horse. How fun that you got to ride him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he looks like a sweetie! I haven't ridden in several years - I miss it! How fun that you got to ride him! This shot is wonderful! You really captured his personality!

    ReplyDelete