April 22, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/250
Av( Aperture Value ) 10.0
ISO Speed 100


Wiers Rapids

Today is Earth Day. I do my best to appreciate and care for the earth every day, always trying to keep my carbon footprint to a minimum. Of course, sometimes it's not always possible; and sometimes we forget. I suppose if we tried our best to not be careless and wasteful, not just during earth week, we can go on enjoying this good earth, and everything that she gives us.

How will you care for the earth today?

5 comments:

  1. I will care for the earth by loving it.
    I will care for the earth by taking pictures of the flowers instead of picking them.
    I will care for the earth by not disturbing the bird on her nest of eggs.

    Happy Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fisherman way in the back. I traded in all my plastic bags for another tote and now I have enough to put them in both cars & not ever have to take another plastic bag again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! The line is awesome, the composition is great! If you had a tripod, I would say throw on a polarizer, go for a tiny aperture, and get a nice long exposure for the water and convert to B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image! Our school celebrated Earth Day in a big way - the little kids even dressed like their favorite decomposers for a contest (we won a $5000 grant for a recycling program so that has been our focus all year).

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I know is that if we each do a little, it will add up to a lot. What a beautiful shot here. Another peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete