April 8, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/320
Av( Aperture Value ) 8.0
ISO Speed 100

Street Buggy

I was walking from the park with my friend Diane and this dune buggy came speeding up the dirt road. I saw him coming and decided that I wanted to practice my motion blur shots. Unfortunately I was using my 50mm, and couldn't get the camera set to the ideal settings before he came speeding by. But I panned and shot a few consecutive, and for a last minute action shot, I managed to capture a little motion blur. Something I need to practice more. Looks like fun, doesn't it!?

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! Though 1/320 might be a bit fast. I would go with like 1/100 or 1/80 maybe. Then again, it's really tough to get the subject crisp if your shutter is slow enough to get a lot of eye-catching blur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like fun. I like the blur on the wheels showing motion but the rest of the buggy is in focus. The pavement and the background have a nice blur too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a blast!! I agree with Mike...I love the blur on the wheels yet the rest is crisp!

    ReplyDelete